Subject: Re: [Leica] leica M vs. R for people
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 22:36:27 -0500

>Maybe I'm just an SLR kinda guy.......is it a genetic trait?  Must one be
>born with the ability to master fast-paced shooting with an M6?

Francesco,

More likely you just are more used to SLRs and you haven't adjusted to the
M6 yet. It takes a long time of constant use for an SLR user to really
learn to appreciate the M6 and the way you work with it. Give it time.
Don't sell it, but I do have to say, for the kind of work you do, an SLR is
probably more appropriate.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Calvin:  People always make the mistake of thinking art is created for them.
But really, art is a private language for sophisticates to congratulate
themselves on their superiority to the rest of the world.  As my Artist's
Statement explains, my work