Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica bargains
From: "Harrison McClary" <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 1998 18:16:01 -0700

Tina Manley wrote:

> I'm stuck in the darkroom for another
> week.

Tina,

You really ought to get that door replaced with one that doesn't stick so badly.
:)

BTW I'll be in Spartanburg then Charlotte later this week and weekend for the
Panthers season opener. Don't know if I'll have time to see ya, but I'll shout out
the window as I drive by.  :)

We'll be staying in Asheville to shoot for a magazine we do there also so I am
going to jammed with work, and driving WAY too much.

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto