Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica bargains
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 1998 17:18:12 -0400

At 07:32 PM 7/31/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Again, THANKS TED!!!
>
>And sorry Tina, I'm keeping it. :-)
>--
>
>Eric Welch
>St. Joseph, MO
>http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

I'm glad you got it, Eric.  I'm sure you'll put it to good use!  I got
instead an M6 with the 35/2 Asph. Summicron.  It was advertised in the
Charlotte Observer by an architect who had had it for two months and
decided he didn't want to invest any more in Leica equipment.  It looks
totally unused - with all boxes, etc.   I'm so glad these people are
willing to take great losses so we can afford our Leicas!  I can't wait to
get out and try the Summicron, but I'm stuck in the darkroom for another
week.  Have fun with the 70-180 - Bring it to Cape Cod!

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP

<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>