Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Gadget Bags
From: Charles Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 19:42:50 -0500

My 135 is a 2.8, and I like it fine except for the weight.  But I carry
the weight for the extra stop when I need it.

The lens coupling ring is a standard Leica part (14838 for M lenses)
that I got at my local dealer.  They are VERY handy things if you like
small, densely packed camera bags.  Leitz make one for the R lenses too,
they're both the same medium gray color with red bars to line up with
the red dots on the lenses before attaching, and I almost walked out
with the wrong one once because the salesman wasn't paying attention
when he grabbed it out of the drawer.

Cheers,
Kip Babington