Subject: RE: [Leica] Final Chapter in Continuing
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 10:32:00 +0000

I had a similar disappointing correspondence from Leica UK once,

I'd paid over œ600 for a complete internal overhaul of my M5 (about 3-4
years ago) and within 2 weeks it had stopped working completely, it had
never failed before the overhaul...

I returned the camera with a letter of disgust and recieved a duplicated
sheet with merely the words "expected delay 10 weeks", scribbled on it!
Nothing about regret, the problem, or apology.

I saw red, made a call and wrote a letter and thankfully the camera was
back within a week, but tht's not the sort of response you feel you
should have to make, is it?

Jem