Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Flash
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 11:16:00 +0000

Gary,
Interseting post about the University sausages, we had those when I was
at college too!

If having a Sunpak means I'm revoked, well, so be it. I use it maybe once
a year, t'aint worth getting a Metz for myself. If you use flash enough
to be disappointed with the Sunpak, you'll know where your desires lie
too, check those out with the Metz spec., does it offer what you want?

Jem