Subject: Re: [Leica] Final Chapter in Continuing Saga of Disintegrating Lens
From: "Jeff Alford" <alford@batnet.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 18:44:53 -0700

I just thought I would offer the following concerning repairs in general.

In all of the years I have worked in the photo industry, I have found that
it is quite common that repair facilities do not communicate to the customer
the problems found with their equipment. Many will also use phrases such as
"CLA to good working order" to describe the work done.

Jeff Alford