Subject: Re: [Leica] 90mm tele elmarit with flip pol
From: "Jeff Alford" <alford@batnet.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 18:52:21 -0700

Jim,

While I haven't used the swing-out polar on the tele-elmarit (39mm) I do use
the polar filter with both the 90/2.8 Elmarit-M and the 135/4 Tele-elmarit-M
(both 46mm). The new arrangement works fine. My only criticism is that the
new version of the filter is slower to attach to the lens compared to the
old version.

Jeff Alford