Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Gadget Bags
From: "Jeff Alford" <alford@batnet.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 21:47:36 -0700

Bob,

Check out the Fogg Celia, oops, that's the old name. I think the new name is
Fogg b-liaka. These bags are going to cost more than LowePro, Domke and
Tamrac, but they are designed for the Leica M camera. This bag will fit
perfectly. If you wish to spend less (who doesn't?) look into the Billingham
 Alice. I don't think the divider system is as flexible.

Jeff Alford