Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Gadget Bags
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 12:24:38 EDT

Bob wrote:

<< I need some help and would appreciate LUGERS recommendations on a bag to
carry my Leica goodies.  I have an M6, 21-Apo, 35-APO, 50-Noct and a 90-2.8
Bob,

As compact as the M6 gear is, you're carrying a lot of equipment!!  I just
bought a small bag that works great for the M6 w/lens attached, two additional
lenses, film, and other misc. goodies.  It's the Eagle Creek "Padded Excursion
Bag."  Check it out.  Good luck!

Arturo