Subject: Re: [Leica] 80-200 reponses
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 13:31:53 EDT

A LUG member wrote:

<< Not that it's meaningful, but the 80-200 is stamped "Made in Japan".  I
 think this is one of the lenses made by Kyocera...  Boy, Yashica lenses sure
 have gone up in price! >>

I doubt you would find much difference in picture quality between the Leica
80-200f4 and the Contax 80-200f4.  I would be careful with any criticism of
Contax/Zeiss lenses, especially after Kyocera acquires controlling interest in
Leica Camera AG (blasphemy!!) : )

Arturo