Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 21:59:41 -0700

OK Mark... I expect to see great things at the next BALUG meeting.

:)

Jim

ps... putting a filter on this lens is sacrilegious, which Webster defines
as "gross irreverence toward a hallowed thing." Just say no! It was Leica
themselves that warned you (perhaps through me.) If you want the exact
quote, I'll dig it up. It's in their literature.

:)

Jim