Subject: Re: [Leica] wedding disaster
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 22:06:21 -0400

Ted and others:

I'm in a cranky mood thanks to my crud-filled 50 summilux experience, so
forgive my tone, but I LOVE to shoot weddings.

If you like to shoot people, how can you not like weddings. The key is to
not remake everyone elses wedding pictures. I will confess to turning down
weddings for couples who give me a bad vibe, or when there's an
overpowering mother-in-law involved. And sure, I pick the better looking
brides to photograph, but if you don't let it become a grind, it's a pretty
fun ride.

People look good, there is often real drama, and if you aren't afraid to
ask for it, the money is about as good as it gets.

If you know someone who needs a wedding photographer, have them call me <G>.

Tom

At 07:31 PM 7/21/98 +0100, you wrote:

>I have only my usual KISS approach to weddings!!!!!!!!!
>
>                  DON'T DO THEM!!!"   Problems solved!
>
>ted

Thomas Kachadurian
WEB PAGE: http://members.aol.com/kachaduria