Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V3 #202
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 20:06:53 -0500

At 06:09 PM 7/22/98 -0400, you wrote:

>I don't understand the excitement here. We're supposed to wait for them to
>come up with some "fast" 35 mm lenses and then it will be "an electronic

For one thing, the G2 doesn't have fast lenses. The 16mm Hologon is cool,
but too slow for my taste. No matter, I think the Panorama thing is cool. A
pocketable panorama. The 35mm panorama adapters on MF cameras don't give us
any more film area, do they? This will fit in a small camera bag.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Never forget: 2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large values of 2.