Subject: Re: [Leica] Schneider Loupes and Palm Pilots!
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 17:52:44 -0500

At 10:13 AM 7/23/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Eric,
>I guess the green eye-shade wearing, cigar chomping, gruff fatherly editor
>is a thing of the past! Great Caesers' Ghost!

Nope, he's the executive editor now, and a major pain in the rear as he
denigrates everyone and everything in the budget metting. There are times I
really regret becoming an editor.

With the acquisition of the 70-180 2.8 I guess I'm really going to regret
I'm not on the street more... (Thanks Ted!)
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

My computer's sick. I think my modem is a carrier.