Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V3 #202
From: Shawn London <srlondon@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 98 22:10:10 -0400

>For one thing, the G2 doesn't have fast lenses

In the G-line lenses, f/2.8 or f/2 is still one or two full stops faster
than the two initial Hasselblad offerings.

Besides, weren't people here griping a few months ago that medium format
lenses are inferior to 35mm Leica glass in that they have lower
resolution or something to that effect?

>No matter, I think the Panorama thing is cool.

This would not be enough of a selling point for me.  From the features
I've seen, I don't really see anything that makes this camera any better
than an M6, or a G2 for that matter.  It seems that people really
seriously into panorama will go for a purpose-built camera rather than
this untried and untested beast.