From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 17:42:53 -0400

If anyone here is interested in subscribing to the Hasselblad Users Group
Mailing List, send:

subscribe hasselblad

or, if you prefer the digest version,

subscribe hasselblad digest

to: majordomo@kelvin.net

Please note that there is currently a bug in the list server program that
prevents certain people from subscribing.  They get a message stating to
the effect that a "list can't subscribe to itself", or something like that.
 If this happens, please email me personaly, and I will manually subscribe
you.

Dan C.