Subject: SV: [Leica] Mis-information and innuendo(final)
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@vaggeryd.mail.telia.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 23:53:03 +0200

>=20
 Unfortunately, posts like this really get under my skin. Each and
every
 statement was made without any knowledge or thought about truth and
 reality. Error, misconceptions, innuendo, and downright misleading
data.
 And the last statement takes the cake. Even though misspelled, the
intent
 is there.=20
>=20
You are raving mad.  Has the heat got to you. =20

The only thing you got right was my misspelled words.  Sorry about
that, my spelling checker is SWEDISH and rejects all english words.

A=F6an Hull