Subject: Re: [Leica] Pradovit + Round trays
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 10:42:46 -0700

Jeremy,

I have considerable experience in usisng American projectors of various tray
types but am totally unfamiliar with Leica and other fine European models.

I do believe that Kodak’s introduction of the Carousel was a great idea as
the gravity system is by far the most trouble free (please keep in mind that
I have not experienced Leica and others).  My desire for a higher quality
projector which would use the Kodak carousel system is based in
compatibility.  Most people use Carousels and it would be easy to travel
with a tray rather that with tray and projector, knowing that at destination
there would be the right equipment waiting.

The ideal machine would be the product of cooperation between Kodak and
Leica.

Joseph Codispoti