Subject: Re: [Leica] Hasselblad 35mm rangefinder, a hoax ?
From: Alan Ball <AlanBall@csi.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 08:02:51 +0200

Eric,

Are you SURE this a hoax ?

Here comes more info, posted by Bjorn Roslett on Usenet: QUOTE:
the 35 mm Hasselblad XPAN with 45 mm f/4 lens would be in the range of
1.500 to 1.800 $ according to Hasselblad representatives. I didn't get a
quote of the lens itself neither for the 45 nor for the 90 mm. More
lenses may be offered when the camera is officially shown at PhotoKina
this autumn. See more of the camera at http://hawk.foto.no/pinhole/nikon
(select
NEWS) . UNQUOTE

The image shows a body looking like a mix between a M5 and a G2. If it
is a hoax, it is the best photo hoax I have ever seen...

Alan
Brussels-Belgium