Subject: RE: [Leica] Was intermediate shutter speeds-Now, Older cameras are better
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 11:06:33 -0400

Speaking of older cameras being better - Does it strike anyone else that if
you want to go basic, you can't put together a much better outfit than M6
with the 35 1.4 ASP, 50 summilux, (21 if you can) and then a Nikon F -
that's right, an F - with a 105 2.5 and a 180 2.8 ED ?

I know, I know, the charts could prove to me that the 90 2.8 is better than
the Nikkor 105 2.5, but I don't know that black and white prints would -
That is one terrific lens, and using that focal length on the reflex really
is easier...and the 180? It's hard to top. And, the best part of all of this
is how cheap the N part of the outfit is...