Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Gear & Kids
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 21:30:05 -0700

> From: Mark
> how many list members who have kids 12 and under, and who encourage their
children to
> explore photography, have purchased leica equipment for their children ??

I started mine out at age 5 or 6 with making their own pinhole cameras.
Since they had to build it themselves, they treated it fairly carefully,
for awhile, at least. Then when they did leave it out in the rain, all you
had was a soggy shoebox. Great fun for all!

None of them has ever had their own Leica.

Gary Todoroff