Subject: [Leica] western mediterranean cruise
From: "Don Ferrario" <don@ferrario.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 11:55:56 -0400

Robin and I are leaving on a western mediterranean
cruise, late next week.  We will be stopping in the
following ports for one day each:

      Barcelona departure
      Villefrance, France
      Ajaccio, Corsica
      Civitavecchio, IT  (Rome)
      Messina, IT
      Valletta, Malta

We've long ago done the Rome-ruins and Vatican
stuff, so we'll be staying clear of that.

Looking for suggestions as to photogenic sites
that are "must-see".  We will have the day at each place.

Also trying to decide whether to take the Leica M6
(21+35+50+90), or should I take the Mamiya-6
(50+75+150).  Believe it or not, the package size
is about the same, and the Mamiya is actually
lighter.  The only drawback of the Mamiya is the
lack of a true wide-angle (the Mamiya 50mm is about
like a 30mm lens with the Leica).

These are tough decisions, but someone's got
to make them   ;-).

Please reply directly to me via email about the
destination sites, as that isn't really Leica-related.

don ferrario        don@ferrario.com