Subject: Re: [Leica] western mediterranean cruise
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 06:25:55 +0000

>Also trying to decide whether to take the Leica M6
>(21+35+50+90), or should I take the Mamiya-6
>(50+75+150).

It depends on whether you will be doing lots of photography on the move or
you have plenty of time for contemplative photography.  For the latter, I
find MF unbeatable - having only 12 exposures in a roll certainly helps in
stimulating a lot of thinking and choosing right angles to shoot from.
Then I spend glorious hours in my darkroom creating the best print out of
those juicy 6x6 negs.

Dan K.