Subject: Re: [Leica] Off-Topic: Butchering Eisenstaedt
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 18:51:14 +0100

Hi Dave,

Sorry to dissillusion you, but these days there isn't anything sacrilegious
as long as money is involved. Hell the angles would sell the devil an image
if there was a possiblility of a dollar.

You're right that it borders on sacrilegious in relation to Esie. However,
in the economics of make money, buy/sell anything world of today, anything
can be bought for a price.

And Eisie's "Sailor kissing" photo has no more meaning than a few dollars
more to the rightful owners! We can be as offended as all get out, but
that's reality!    Very unfortunately.

ted