Subject: Re: [Leica] ISO push (very very rookie question)
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 13:27:38 -0400

Maybe I am missing something here, but the M4 has no built in meter, so it
doesn't make sense to talk about pushing the ISO speed of the film.  You
would do that on any separate lightmeter that you may optionally be using
with the M4.

Dan C.

At 05:02 PM 17-07-98 +0200, you wrote:
>Friends,
>Sorry for the basic question but I'd just like to know how the heck can I
push up the ISO in my M4... I'm used to do it electronically (Japan...).
But, manually?