Subject: Re: [Leica] Off Topic - Photo Techniques
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 14:15:30 -0600

At 02:00 PM 16/07/98 -0400, you wrote:
>This is a bit off topic. I want to subscribe the Photo Techniques magazine,
>but I can not find the magazine in the bookstore. I remembered that there
>will be an issue with Erwin Puts's comment on Noctilux, so I want to have
>it. Could someone tell me how to subscribe to this magazine ? Thank you so
>much !!
>
>Eddie

It's a good magazine.  Besides Irwin's noctilux article coming up, their
regular contributors include such heavyweights as Ctein, David Vestal,
Howard Bond, John Sexton, Phil Davis, Carl Weese, Robert Chapman, and others.

If you pick up a copy at the newsstands, it has a subscription request form.
1 year, 6 issues at 20.95 (add $5 outside US), 2 years, 12 issues at 37.95
(add $5 outside US) and mail to:
Photo Techniques
PO Box 585
Mt Morris, Il
61054-7686
USA
toll-free phone: (800) 877-5410

In the current issue, Mike Johnston, the editor and frequent contributor on
the LUG, requested that subscribers take out a 2 year membership when
subscribing or renewing.  Doing so cuts their costs of sending out
subscription renewal notices, and helps to support the magazine by lowering
their costs.

The magazine is from Preston Publications, and their address, if you need
it, is:
Preston Publications
Div. Preston Industries, Inc.
6600 W. Touchy,