Subject: RE: [Leica] Noctilux in the News
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 10:07:23 -0400

Welcome back Tina,

I attended a John Sexton workshop a few years ago.  I would think that a lot
depends on the instructor and the subject matter, but I had a great time. We
had full time personal darkrooms for the week, so things were very different
from that standpoint.  Everything was well organized, the food wasn't bad
and the communal time gave an opportunity to meet people from all over and
with very different interests.  All in all, I would go back again.

For now, I am looking forward to Cape Cod.

Ken