Subject: RE: [Leica] Fuji Film/Toronto Leica Dealers
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 11:49:37 -0400

Dan,

It was a good price, not a steal <grin>.  There was no rebate.  They were
very fair with me (or stringing me along)<grin>  When I picked up the
camera, the computer showed a price of $2800, but since they had told me
$2600 when I reserved it the owner gave it to me for $2600. The way the
Canadian dollar was (is)  going versus the American dollar I believed them.

Ken