Subject: Re: [Leica] Is Big Brother Listening?
From: Mark <mark@steinberg.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 10:43:42 -0700

Lucien wrote:

> (Do you think they've noticed how many cameras
> and lenses were bought because of the LUG ?)

i hope not, otherwise they are in serious trouble. it takes major
numbers of daily sales to keep a company afloat. this list has 1,000
subscribers ? if we all bought a body per year we probably wouldn't
generate even the rent money at leica....

it's certainly a valid sampling of opinion and feedback, but basing
their interest on economics is a mistake.

mark