Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Dentists and Leicas
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 1998 19:13:34 -0500

At 11:16 AM 7/8/98 -0400, you wrote:

>I was dying for someone like yourself to put these 'snobs' in place..
>I truely believe that most of the Luggers really think that with expensive
>equipment they take better pictures.

You haven't been around here long, eh? That is about the most dead-beaten
horse around here. Anyone who believes that (that there are people here who
believe it) have been overusing the del. button.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

He, who will not reason, is a bigot;
he, who cannot, is a fool;
and he, who dares not, is a slave.

William Drumond, Scottish writer  (1585-1649)