Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Photo whores....and more
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 1998 19:06:31 -0500

At 08:05 AM 7/8/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Then you take this 'acceptable' picture and run it through PhotoShop
>and presto, an image good enough to publish.
>
>I don't believe that the market for good photography is dead, but it's
>vital signs are weak.

I disagree. 10,000 frames can be taken and all can be losers.

Weak photography is cheaper to make, publish and pay for.

Leica weeds those people out. :-)

And still there are lots of weak Leica pictures.

Why?

Becuase good photography is difficult.

- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

He, who will not reason, is a bigot;
he, who cannot, is a fool;
and he, who dares not, is a slave.

William Drumond, Scottish writer  (1585-1649)