Subject: [Leica] Requiem... from Borders...
From: George Hartzell <hartzell@corp.webtv.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 11:50:37 -0700 (PDT)

Here's what the Borders info-desk (the email help folks from the web
site) had to say about the cheap copy of the book.  I didn't ask what
they're going to do about the copies that they've sold to all of us...

   One of our special order team members has notified us that Faas' book
   "Requiem" was mistakenly listed as a remainder (the $15.00 book) and, in
   fact, is for sale only to Borders Books and Music stores as display
   copies.  While this particular listing will be taken off the site within
   the next week, we do offer "Requiem" for the 30% discounted price of
   $45.50.  You can go to the title details record for it, by copying and
   then pasting the following u.r.l. into your browser.

g.