Subject: [Leica] Cheap psychology book
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 10:50:00 +0000

Francois wrote:
>Shit! Here goes my money saved for a new lens...I'll have to spend some
time
>on the couch talking to the psy!  Do you know of any good books about
>self-treatment for $15 and less?!!!! :-)    I desperately need the money
for
>the new lens...
>
>Francois Brunelle
>Ashburn VA
========================
Francois,
the book I reccomended yesterday would be a serious investment in terms
of rationilising to yourself what it is in photography you are searching
for. More equipment, better pictures, peer group approval, trophies,
self-enlightenment, family memories, scientific records. All of these are
valid destinations in photography, all you have to do is recognise your
choice.
The book's called, 'Approaching Photography' by Paul Hill, Focal Press
(England).

Jem