Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: 20mm Russar
From: Charles Dunlap <cdunlap@es.UCSC.EDU>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 10:07:34 -0800

>Is there an adapter for screw mount (LTM) to M that is regulated for the
>20mm  ??
>Tom

Regulated?

Most places that carry used Leica equipment can sell you an LTM to M
adaptor. B+H Photo even advertises new ones (made in Japan I think). The
only difference among adaptors (aside from wear in the used ones) is the
framelines that they engage. Since the Russar requires an external finder
this isn't an issue.

Am I missing something in your question?

- -Charlie