Subject: [Leica] Novoflex 3.8/200
From: Gerd.Hechtfischer@t-online.de (Gerd Hechtfischer)
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 1998 20:35:51 +-200

Hi,

recently I saw a used Novoflex "Schnellschuss"-lens 3.8/200 with
matching 1.5x converter offered for about US$250. Does anyone
on the LUG use this lens? Can it be adapted to the Visoflex III?
I understand this lens is not compatible with the other Novoflex
400/560/600 mm lenses and PIGRIFF mounts.
I think I will hardly ever need a lens longer than 300mm, so I am
considering getting it.

Gerd