Subject: Re: [Leica] Don't be shy (was wedding newbie)
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@vaggeryd.mail.telia.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 1998 10:42:30 +0200

 From: Ted Grant

Too bad you didn't make some kind of indication it was "tongue in
cheek!".
Could have saved a bunch of things nearly getting out of hand.

As far as defending the  "Pushy Photog!" There isn't any defence for
them

Ted, you are quite right on both counts, this is the indefensible
position I was concerned about.  With regards the "tongue in cheek" I
actually spent some minutes trying to work out a "smiley face" to use.
Could it be <TIC> or ... 8-/ . Maybe there isn't one.

Anyway my apologies.  I learned something though, so thanks for that.

Alan