Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica technology, creative control
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@vaggeryd.mail.telia.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 00:03:33 +0200

> From: Mark

reminding me of an incident i witnessed yesterday of a woman at a
rental
facility inquiring about renting a 4X5, lights, etc, so that she could
take photos of artwork. she said she had hired a photographer but
wanted
to explore DIYing the job because he wasn't getting results she
approved
> of.
Yehudi Menein <SP> screamed with laughter at a young mans reply to the
question "Can you play the violin?" when he answered, "I don't know.
I've never tried".