Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica in Colour
From: "Shahinian, Vahan" <shahinianv@genrad.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 22:17:29 +0100

I have had this book on order from Amazon.com for almost two months now.
This seems unusual as I have generally had excellent service from them. I
know the book is in print as I saw a copy in a photo shop in Manchester
England when I was there in May. Their price was about 70 BP, which is
inline with the $117 price from PDQ.

Now I wonder if Amazon.com has made a mistake in their pricing and they
can't deliver for $35.

Vahan