Subject: [Leica] Screw-mount lenses?
From: "James Burris" <jabu@direct.ca>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 17:16:52 -0700

A big THANK YOU to all of you that helped me with invaluable Leica
screwmount info.  My next question is which 50 screwmount is the affordable
GEM?  The elmar? summar? or the summarit?  Also what is the coverage of the
VIOOH finder that seems so highly rated?  Any info on 90mm lenses?

Thanks as always,

James

PS 	Just how good are the Nikons, Canons, and Russian lenses?  ie. which
are closest to Leica's resolution and contrast?