Subject: [Leica] Anyone wanna talk screw?
From: "James Burris" <jabu@direct.ca>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 19:47:39 -0700

Howdy,

	Sorry for the subject title, I really should get out more.  Anyways, in my
search for a more pocketable Leica, a fellow LUG member (kw) gave me a
great idea .  Why not a III screw-mount?  Well as compared to a P/S, I want
to know what other users think.  What is the film loading like?  Is it a
nightmare, or does one eventually get the hang of it?  Also I'll be wanting
a 35mm lens for it.  What's the best one?  Speed isn't a huge feature for
me, but it would be nice if it performs as well as the slower options.
What about viewfinders?

	Thanks,

			James

P.S.  or maybe I should just go out and by one of those scale-focussing
(yuck!) Rolleis.