Subject: [Leica] Re: from N___n to M-6
From: "Don Ferrario" <don@ferrario.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 16:00:08 -0400

Dave,

For what its worth, I made the same change you did
(from Nikon SLR to Leica-M) a couple months ago,
and did it for exactly the same reason:  weight on
my back...

I can't say I've done an extensive amount of photo
work
yet, but to this point, I'm pleased with the
decision.
I've now got my system complete (M6+
21,35,50,90,135).

I kept 2 Nikons and some long lenses for those odd
situations, but as I look through my collection of
"keepers",
I find that I rarely used the longer lenses anyway
(other than
for animals, which is rare for me).

I haven't had any remorse over the change...

don ferrario