Subject: Re: [Leica] S-1 Digital camera sighted
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 07:35:02 -0500

At 10:41 PM 6/21/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Of course the S1 is real. We have it in stock. If you have any questions
>about the S1 call and ask for James at (650) 327-8511.

Jeff, there were people (person?) on this list a couple weeks ago who
questioned whether it was real or not. I had no doubt.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

It is of interest to note that while some dolphins are reported to have
learned English...no human being has been reported to have learned
dolphinese.

Carl Sagan