From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 23:54:17 -0500

At 09:00 PM 6/21/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Hi Dan - I tried Aperture a year ago and was so disappointed that I
>cancelled the subscription. For the most part, it was just more  of the
>"modern", touchy-feely, oh how cool to capture the inside of my own head,
>ego-oriented, out of focus, out of balance, strange that anyone would even
>waste photo paper, looks like the shutter went of accidentally, crap. Am I
>being too subtle?

I just saw the current Aperture. It's on the landscape. The first Aperture
in years I thought about buying. Guess $18 for it's better than a year's
subscription for four, when three won't be worth reading.

And to think Ansel Adams helped start it...what a radical! :-)
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

You know how to make God laugh? Make a plan. - Anonymous