Subject: [Leica] Good photo book
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 21:19:54 -0500

Today while I was in a discount book store I saw on the 50% off the
remaindered price table a book called "Sarajevo: A portrait of the siege".

The book is full of B&W photos that show the terrible things and times
the people of Sarajevo lived through.  Many of the photos in the book are
by Chris Morris, who I know uses M6es, and there are many other excellent
photos of this struggle by other world class photographers.

It was worth much more than the $5.50 I paid for it.

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto