Subject: [Leica] A cure for the common dot
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 21:19:57 -0500

Tonight while playing with my daughter I had an inspiration.  We were
putting stickers on anything they would stick to.  Most of these stickers
were little smiley faces, frown faces and other faces on colored dots
almost exactly the same size as the leica dot.  I decided to stick a mad
green face over the leica logo in honor of all of you who hate the red
dot.  I personally don't mind it, but figure the green face is bound to
be a conversation piece and will help break the ice on some shoots!

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto