Subject: Re: [Leica] was:delete! birthing-on call!
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 06:19:56 +0100

Eric wrote:

>>"And everything starts as a newly rising sun.">>

>Ted
>That's not some veiled indication you're going Nikon or Canon now, is it? :-)

>Or at least, let's talk about what our next lens choice is, and why we need
>it. Maybe we can help talk each other out of buying the wrong lens! :-)
>
>How about you Ted, what you planning on?
>
>Or better yet, what's your next photo trip going to be?>>>>>>>>

HI Eric,

Birthing - on call!!!!!!!:)...............:)  I can't go anywhere until
this baby decides to get its head into the world.:)

The sched at the moment for those who have not had the "waiting for baby to
arrive" photo experience:

Unless something happens between today (Saturday) and Monday morning 6.30
a.m. this is the procedure, and actually makes picture taking better
controlled, not to mention baby arrival.:)

Mother to be will go to hospital 7.30 a.m.  Induction to start baby birth
will take place and hopefully baby will cooperate......If it doesn't get
cracking quickly and due to the mothers' physical size a "C section" birth
will be performed.

So from a Leica toting photographer point of view it's a piece of cake.:)

I arrive at 7.30 a.m. cameras all loaded and ready for instant action!!
However I'll probably just have to wait while happy snapping the medical
staff action preparing for the VIP howling arrival.:)

I'ill post birth outcome and other interesting Leica photo details Monday.:)

After that?  Well a few things around the Island and then off to Malaysia
in August for 5 weeks and the Commonwealth Games.

aaaaah the simple life of a "retired photographer!" :) Hell I wouldn't want
it any other way. :) Pedal to the metal until the heart beat of the final
frame!!:)

ted