Subject: Re: [Leica] Elder statesmen
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 17:11:29 +0100

Alan Hull wrote;

>Instead, I propose a change to this ridiculous pecking order.  The only
>criterian that should count is how long a person has owned a Leica.
>
>I have owned a working Leica M2 for 23 years,  Which should make ME the
>boss. :-)  :-) :-)
>
>Who will be my second in command? :o)

Hi Alan

I realize you are tongue in cheek on this. :)  But I was using a Leica
image cutter for the official launching of Noah's Ark! :) So I guess that
kind of supersedes your 23 years. :)

Now it was a tough gig, as I was using a one shot "Leica made chisel image
cutter" and stone carving into record the images! :)

The only problem was I couldn't find a "she" Leica image cutter and cause
everything was 2 X 2 I got left behind. :) So there wasn't any record of me
being the first Leica User! :)

So you folks will just have to take my word for it. And would I lie to you
nice people? ;) :)

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant