Subject: Re: [Leica] trip from the US
From: "Patrick R. McKee" <info@photonewsnetwork.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 10:29:39 -0400

Hello Jim,
Sorry, for any problems. What happens to the mailing list with photos. I
understand those who pay by the minute would be hurt. Can't an attachment
be sent and only opened by those who want to see it. I am not suggesting
sending anything against group wishes, I am only asking so that I get
smarter.
Pat McKee
prm@photonewsnetwork.com
Minox007@aol.com