Subject: RE: [Leica] trip from the US
From: "B. D. Colen" <BDColen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 10:40:20 -0400

It's not just a question of paying by the minute, but of having the process
of downloading mail drag on interminably. Which also means that those of us
who use E-mail for work, etc., would find ourselves waiting endlessly for
important messages. The one solution to that, of course, might be to set
your E-mail program not to down load messages over a certain length.